Are we on our way to 13-3 again?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

No Haynesworth, so no.

Id second guess myself and never be able to have an educated opinion about anything ever again relating to football if we somehow go 13-3. I expect improvement, but not THAT much.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Exactly what Alz said. 2008 can be almost entirely attributed to Haynesworth's once in a 100 years season. We have nobody we expect to be like that. In reality, we added 2nd rate free agent DTs, 2 guards, and a WR to this team. Of course there is the possibilty every year for Titans' domination, but I don't see it being more likely this year than any other.

seeing is believing. Talking and drafting doesn't do it for me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Im not knocking the team, BUT cj1yd is an authority on this subject, why?

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

We didn't score points in 2008, the defense carried us. We still don't score points, and the defense last year was nearly the worst in the history of football. Greg Williams is going to have to be a miricale worker. I know we've improved the roster, but most of that improvement was on the offensive side of the ball...the defense will be better but not reminiscent of '08....it does sound as though the offense could look a lot like 2008, and it could be effective, but it won't put many points on the board. I think we'll be better, but not 13-3 better.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

7-9 or 8-8 at best! Our defensive line still has wayyyy to many holes and no proven stars!

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

But this season definitley has the possibility of being Legen...Wait for it DARY!!!

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well if Locker stays healthy, the OL meshes well, and if our defensive players really get a boost playing in the new system then I can see like 12 wins tops. I do think we make the playoffs this year, 13 wins or not.

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Morgan and Wimbley are solid, Casey is a beast. Hill is up in the air but could be solid. I just don't like the depth but those front four aren't bad at all.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

NOPELOL

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I doubt we are a 13 win team this season as I just don't see us having the perfect storm of Locker improving, the defense a producing at a top 10 level, and the Texans/Colts sucking enough.

I personally think we end up at 8-8 to 10-6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar