Are we ever going to dump Chris Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

This guy has 122 rushing yards in 2 seasons on 22 carries. You never hear anything about him or from him. He is like a Titan Zombie.

Anyone know how much longer we going to keep him sitting around in the shadows? How much is he making?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

until raphael little is ready to play.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I saw him once at the Regal Bellevue 12 theater... That's about all I've seen of him since he got jacked up against the Colts on a kick return in the '07 season.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

$785,980 bench warmer. That's $261,993.33 per rushing yard. Bud Adams has been seen visiting the US treasury Dept.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

He's done fine when called upon. I don't know what the FO does or doesn't see in him but given the opportunity he has produced. I wouldn't be ready to give up on him yet.

CJ was too big of a pick to pass on and since then he hasn't seen the field.

Why should we "dump" him?

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as good a third/fourth RB as any other team has, except Houston man they got cris brown back!

7. Nine

Nine Starter

I get the distinct impression that Henry is in Fisher's doghouse...for whatever reason.

He runs with more power than anyone else on the roster. Seriously.....in three preseason games last year, Henry pancaked more defenders than Lendale has in his entire career.

Henry has also demonstrated proficiency as a receiver out of the backfield, and the ability to make defenders miss in the open field.

Granted, his lack of vision is a problem, and will keep him from ever becoming an every-down player....but I still think he could be a productive #2 RB, and an effective short yardage/goal-line runner. Or, as I like to call him, "a blind man's Marion Barber".

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, that usually happens when you face second and third string defenses.

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

that's what V said

10. Nine

Nine Starter

It also happens when a player drops his shoulder and runs behind his pads instead of leading with his stomach.

• High Five High Five x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar