Are Titans Super Bowl-Ready?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

More...

A friend of mine (Colts' fan) wrote this article, and it was published in a newspaper. I think it's a decent objective view of our team from a fan of a divisional rival, though maybe a little generous. What do you think???

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I agree with what your boy Bryan Ault is saying. Although I think its obvious what was written I do appreciate a Colts fan for recognizing our team for what they are in Super Bowl contenders.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

No, they aren't IMO. But I wouldn't have said the Cardinals of last year were ready for the SB, even in November. Shows what most of us know.

4. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

I hope they are really to win a Superbowl. I am tired of Colts fans throwing it in my face that they have a Superbowl ring and we still do not.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

From an honest opinion, I want to see the team play before I say whether they are a legit contender, but all I know is:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Those are the 09 headlines of the other AFC south teams.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I think they're mentally and physically ready to beat any team in the league.

They'll get to the play offs and then we'll see what they're made of.Last season we blew a huge opportunity.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Your Signature is all that I need to know about this team ... a Jeff Fisher team always seems to blow there load too early in the season

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yeah right.:suspect:

Non losing seasons:

02' went 11-5 opened 1-4
    03' went 12-4 opened 3-2
    06' went 8-8 opened 0-5
    07' went 10-6 opened 3-2
    08' went 13-3 opened 5-0

Seems to me like overall we're poor starters.

9. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

other than the Music City Miracle & that playoff run, whats our record in the playoffs under Fisher ? ... .500 right ?

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd say that we shouldn't be considered "super bowl ready" until we win a playoff game.

I agree that we squandered a huge opportunity last season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar