Are the Titans looking to upgrade at WR?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LoneWolf, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Definitely. Britt is the variable here. Without him we have average WR corps. If he stays healthy, and we snag a first rounder, we'll have one of the best WR corps in the league.

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Exactly, everyone thinks because Washington posted 1000 yards he is a legit number 1 receiver. Williams is still going to develop and I like what he had done so far, but if Britt can't stay healthy we have little options. Britt Rookie Williams for years to come will be nice along with Washington for a few more years.

3. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

I look at it like the Packers, Pats, and Giants. You can never have enough good receivers.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And how many of those teams spent first round picks on WRs? One, the Giants spent a first round pick on a WR the same year we did.

5. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Look how many were second and third rounders though

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Then we should take one in the second or third round :brow:

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Don't put the Giants in there, they got lucky getting Victor Cruz. Sure would be nice if we found some FA just waiting around for us to let him explode.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

What about Nick Toon? I think he'd be a good pickup in the 3rd if he's still there.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd def agree. There's a ton of solid 3rd round WRs:

Juron Criner, AJ Jenkins, Brian Quick, Greg Childs, Marvin Jones, Nick Toon, Marvin McNutt, Dwight Jones... just to name a couple

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I really doubt Floyd falls to us unless someone has Wright ranked ahead of him. Toon would be a good pick and AJ Jenkins is going to be good. Either of those guys in the 3rd would be a great pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar