Are the Titans better without Finnegan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jun 26, 2012.

?

Are we better without Finnegan?

Poll closed Jul 3, 2012.
  1. Yes, we are better without Finnegan.

29.4%
  2. No, we would be better with Finnegan.

70.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Finny was a Hard working and VERY Loyal played with alot fire.But he lacks TALENT and for me Talent>Hard work.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The greatest players of all time were harder workers than they were talented athletes.

Michael Jordan>LeBron James
    Jerry Rice>Tyron Calico
    Emmitt Smith>Chris Johnson

I could go on for hours.

Talent only gets you a job, its the hard work that gives you a career.

3. costarica2

I bet your Tebow fan.

LOL at calico.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I am not a Tebow fan, but do admire his heart. If he sets his mind to something, the guy gets it done.

LOL at you, youre the one who prefers the Calicos of the world to the Rices right?

5. costarica2

So your're saying Rice had no talent??All those guys had talent and hard work.

Finny only has one and is missing the other.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Taking that out of the equation skews the answer.

I mean, we are "better" with the homeless guy who bangs buckets on second avenue. How much better or worse, and for what are the important considerations.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This debate actually stems from another thread.

It's really all about the fact we could've franchised Finnegan and had him for 1 more year, which I think would've made us a better team in 2012.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the only way this benefits us is if Finny had no interest in signing long term here. Next year we may have some struggles in the secondary, but it would benefit us the year after if Finny would not have stayed regardless. No way to really tell.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It doesn't matter unless you are making money in the Titans organization. We had room to franchise him.

I'd rather see Griffin walk and have Finny for 1 year. Or just sign Griff to the damn deal he signed AND franchise Finny! How nice would that have been!?!

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

i dont know why we didnt, i would have rather tagged finny for sure and either let griff walk or give him the deal he got. i could have tolerated Johnson or Martin(whoever that guy we drafted) starting for one year.

might have been painful, but no more than what griff does.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar