Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Are the Titans an elite team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    You simply can't compare the Chargers to the Broncos.

The Broncos game was pathetic, the Chargers loss to me was a little more reasonable. Sure, it was a winnable game if we had played a little better but we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot. The defense had a bad 3rd quarter and our offense had too many 3 and outs in the 2nd half.

Plus, we didn't have Britt the entire game and VY in the 4th. I'm not nearly as mad at this loss as I was at the Broncos loss.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,602
    Funny, because The Titans passed alot in the 2nd half and I didn't see Fisher drop any passes..
    1 people high five this.
  2. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    Yep, it's amazing how it's always Fisher's fault on this board.
  3. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Both games involved sitting on a lead and then losing it, that was the point.

Did we or did we not sit on a lead and allow San Diego to come back by having two 3 and outs? Yes or no? Besides, not only did we sit on a lead, if San Diego makes their extra point we lose by 2 possessions and that last drive is meaningless anyway. Outcoached by Norv Turner, period. Totally pathetic.
  4. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    How exactly is going 3 and out, sitting on a lead? Its not as easy as just saying, go convert it.
  5. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Makes me wonder if that's what Fisher is telling the team. But how is it not sitting on a lead? How often do we blow out teams? Even bad ones? Pretty rare isn't it?
  6. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    Sitting on a lead it trying to run the clock out instead of trying to score. Where did u see that today? The Titans had plenty of chances to win the game today, the players just diddnt execute. You cant blame that on fisher.
  7. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Trying to run out the clock, stop trying to score, same difference.

Funny, we suddenly found ourselves behind after doing nothing in the start of the 3rd quarter and in 1 play we score. I'm not saying we can always score in 1 play but if you REALLY think our offensive gameplan was well thought out, especially coming out of half time, you're insane.
  8. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    We weren't trying to run the clock or not score, so how were we SITTING ON A LEAD????:rolleyes: I guess everytime a team is up and end up getting beat, they sat on the lead.
  9. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833

I don't remember us ever sitting on the ball. Maybe you were watching a different game.

Our running game sucks so bad the idea of sitting on anything isn't even an option.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.