Are the Seahawks on the verge of a dynasty?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 24, 2014.

?

Do you think the Seahawks can win the next 2 or 3 Super Bowls and become a dynasty?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    73.3%
  3. I think they may win 2 or 3 but not in a row

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

Yeah I will repeat the sentiment. You have to at least win 1 before the dynasty word can even start being thrown around.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

I will have to 1-up you there and say you need two. Lots of people can fluke into one. It's kinda silly to start after 1 SB.. and absolutely ludicrous to start talking before 1. (JCBRAVE)
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I didnt say theyre a dynasty
  4. nickmsmith

I know.. you are TALKING the possibility of dynasty. Big difference between that, and calling them a dynasty.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

well sports illustrated made the suggestion they could be, I just forwarded the topic to you all
  6. nickmsmith

And I will forward the questions straight up Sports Illustrated's @##!!
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

please video it
  8. nickmsmith

I'm kind of surprised SI is still in existence. The death of the magazine has probably taken a huge toll on them. They may as well be a group of bloggers nowadays.
  9. pettso

pettso Starter

The single biggest thing the Seahawks currently have is not the talent on their roster but the environment that Pete Carroll has created. The players buy into the system and work/practice hard year round. It's a positive work environment and all the players love it.

On top of that Pete Carroll is a fantastic secondary coach. I don't think these 6th/7th rounders would be doing so well without him. Drafting is important, but so is coaching.

I think they'll be playoff team year in and year out but winning multiple superbowls is unlikely to happen regardless of how good a team is. Between injuries and other great teams in the league, chances of a perfect season are slim.

Also, the only indispensable player on that defense is Earl Thomas. I would be absolutely shocked if they cut ties with him. IMO they'll drop Sherman before ET.
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Don't worry. If the Seahawks win JCB will start another thread with a very similar topic to this one ;)