Are the Players/Team behind Vince?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The_Jerr83, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnyou

tnyou Guest

Collins, lol....

All that booze got to his head in Carolina.

2. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

PWNED

But let's not allow facts to cloud our emotions.

Vince "quits" on his team: "Burn him!"

Kerry "quits" on his team: "Baahh, it's OK. He's a pocket passer"

Did anybody see Kerry's comments on being benched? He said "I'm not happy about it, honestly".....not "I just want to see us win some games"

Some team player KFC is. Sounds to me like he's only out to try & salvage his personal career.

Get real people.

3. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

But remember..this is the same guy who told the organization that he would only come back if he was guaranteed the starting spot. Forget about competing for the job..which if you feel your a better QB shouldnt be an issue. No, just hand me the starting job. KC is a clown himself...I think SOME are letting their hate for VY cloud their judgement of KC

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Distortions of reality?

VY hears boos after playing like crap and letting down the other 52 guys on the field,..... quits. "Man I don't wanna play, man I want to kill myself, man....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is hard...it isn't fair...I want my mommy....".

Collins, "I'm not happy about being benched honestly".

Yea I see how both of those were similar.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I guess you could remember Collins lead the team to a 13-3 record and we should have won the Ravens game if we don't fumble it away. Not to mention Collins is at a point in his career he would retire if he wasn't a starter.

VY on the other hand is a bust so far. He has a huge amount to prove on the field and has quit on the team....

What flipping fantasy world are some of your fruit loops in?

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's put up or shut-up time. No more speculation. No more excuses.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

What are you tryna prove? That you can alter one players statement and leave anothers as is? hmmm whatever dude.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Not only altering, but exaggerating as well. I also notice that he excelled in completely omitting the story about Collins quitting...which is quite comparable to the story of Vince quitting.

Uhhh, isn't that pretty much what Billy Volek expected from Fisher as well, and Fisher traded him? Sure, no double standards there.

Collins, have you stepped back and taken a look at how not well you've played?
    Your butt-crack play and unprofessional statements like that above are the reason you should be on the bench.

9. BA Titan

BA Titan Camp Fodder

i think Vince didn't wanna go back in because he loves
    football and when he's doing bad it bothers him more than
    it would bother kc because collins just plain sucks
    anyways.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yes the team and players are behind Vince, but the coaches are questionable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar