Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Are the Players/Team behind Vince?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The_Jerr83, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,806

Asking to be benched is commendable if you ask me. He knew he wasn't up to the task and so ask to be relieved of his duties for the sake of the team. I don't recall Vince handling it this way. Be that as it may, Vince still deserves a second chance. But if Fisher designs plays for Vince's strengths, I'll be more than surprised. Every word said and not said by Fisher indicate that he would rather eat dirt than start Vince. But Fisher doesn't own the team, Bud does, and he put out BIG BUCKS for Vince and wants to see if his investment is going to pan out. The only way to find out is to play him. Desperate times call for desperate measures! [i've always wanted to say that!] :)
  2. JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $116
    Mrs. Elf I hope your right. At this point I dont care if its VY or KC getting the start. I just want the whole team to play like they should.
  3. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    All Vince has to do is not turnover the ball and run around and bud will be happy. Fisher will be gone and we will draft defense in the draft.
  4. ColtsBlueFL AFC South Squad

Moolah:
    $0
    Then convince Jon Gruden to be head coach and come up with the VY/CJ/LW version of wildcat. :wink2:
  5. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,026
    there is a difference. At least those players went back in without being told too, Young had to be told to go back in.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,004
    Yeah, so instead of having guys out there who want to play, we just have guys who quit and don't try.

But yay on them for going back out and not caring, because not caring on the bench is just whole much more evil.
  6. coach rip Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    misinformation..

No he didn't....
  7. NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    I think this is the wrong question...I think the real question is whether or not the coaching staff is behind VY. JF seems like he's made it real clear where his "allegiance" lies..and thats with KC.
  8. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    no offense but how do you know this???
  9. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    It happened
    2 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.