Are the Players/Team behind Vince?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The_Jerr83, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Looks like everyone has VY's back. Everyone wants to just win a game.

3. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I'm fairly positive the AFC South are very excited to see this guy do good in meaningless games. Another 3-4 years of seeing this guy touch the ball so often makes the defenders lick their chops; and fantasy owners of Jags, Texans, and Colts defenses too.

If only the Jags and Texans fans could have talked their front offices into keeping Leftwich and Carr on board, then we'd all at least be playing on an even field...and Manning would be laughing his arse off at all of us as he takes yet ANOTHER division title.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think if they decide to keep VY around they will rework the playbook to his ability.

Right now the plays for Vy sucks. Need more trick plays and plays that can open up the center of the field. Passing to a TE in double coverage or to a wr in the center of the field isn't what VY needs. He will get picked to often.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

wonder how many players keep remembering he quit on the team last yr. They can get over it but never will they forget it...just sayin

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

From the looks of his drunk pictures, you wouldn't want to be in front of em'.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

First of all, Vince didn't quit on the team last year.

I don't know what ya'll are talking about, I remember the Giants game from 2 years ago. The game when Vince brought the team back in the fourth quarter. I remember Vince winning the game in Houston vs the Texans. But to answer your question, YES, the team is completely behind Vince and are excited about this Sunday, for once.

A lot of players are even talking about Vince taking the team on a 10 game winning streak and maybe wild carding into the playoffs. Vince is an outstanding athlete and just needs a few snaps under center, in a real game to get comfortable and start making plays.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You mean the same players who quit the last two games?

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL AFC South Squad

Right, it is the coaches job to put the player(s) into the best position(s) to be successful.

Seems the right time for Alex Smith and Vince Young to get a final shot redeeming themselves as first and third overall picks in their respective drafts. I just hope it takes A. Smith an extra game before he gets comfortable. :grrhee:

10. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

Who knows. I wonder how many know that KC asked to be benched in Carolina after going 0-4?

KC has had a lot of chances. I just wish I knew why so many people are so opposed to VY getting a second one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar