Are The Beatles disappearing from pop culture?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Seems like just 10 years ago The Beatles were still regarded as absolute Rock royalty even amongst the young'ns... Now it seems like they (and The Stones as well as many other icons of the 60' and 70's) are losing it with the newer gens..

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If that is the case, they're about to come back with a vengeance when Rock Band: The Beatles is released this November.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Rock band and guitar hero wow. Get a real guitar where's the dignity anymore.

4. RavensShallBurn

I don't think you realize how much money they will get for this game...

I also don't think you realize how much Guitar Hero and Rock Band influences music. The popular songs in the games will receive more play time on the radio and the iTunes downloads will soar.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have no problem with Rock Band .. Some guys have girlfriends and some guys prefer a rubber sex sheep doll. To each..

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah, but The Beatles are not available on iTunes..

So weird to me that you didn't say "and they will sell more records" and you'd be accurate by leaving that out..

7. RavensShallBurn

I completely forgot about that.

I was going for the same concept as "selling more records," when I mentioned iTunes. But yea, I think they will definitely sell more records.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you guys do know future guitars wont have real strings?

it's going to be shaped like a guitar but it will be digital touch screen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And tricycles will have 4 wheels...

10. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I'm 23 and own every single Beatles album. I've read their 1,000 page authorized biography. I listen to them on a weekly basis.

I can't speak for middle/high schoolers, but I love them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar