Apparently no one is watching our games!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

"Despite losing at home to Denver, Tennessee is still a good football team. But we're starting to see when RB Chris Johnson doesn't put up big numbers, it's hard for them to win. Vince Young simply can't bring the team back when they are trailing in the second half." This is what it says for our power rankings!!!

I hate how every reporter who doesnt watch the game is assuming that vince is the one hurting our team and says that he cant do enough to win a game when he straight up dominated when he had the chance yesterday. He only missed one pass and that was to cook. Even the guy on the video of how to get CJ back on track says vince isnt doing enough it his fault!!!!! Its always eiterh hooray vince or booooo vince your a piece of !!!!

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Sounds like someone isn't watching the video

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. tomachek2009

tomachek2009 LEGEND

fisher isnt giving vince a chance to win the game vince averages what 15 attempts per game?

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Did you watch the video? How many passing attempts has vince young thrown past the first down marker? All of his passes are to receivers at or near the line of scrimmage.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Play calling it has nothing to do with Vince or Cj or whoever is the coach.

6. tomachek2009

tomachek2009 LEGEND

so your telling me the 2 3 string wrswe have starting has nothing to do with vince i clearly remember stone hands gage dropping tons of passes last game that were sure first downs

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Hmm im pretty sure i distinctively remember more passes pass the line of scrimmage:irked: If britt catches one of those passes at the end his numbers go up a lot not to mention the fact he only got to throw it 7 TIMES BEFORE THAT LAST DRIVE!!!!! Know what your talkin about before you open your mouth!!!! He had 10 total attempts in the second half!! Name one qb that can put up 300 yards with those attempts!!!

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I thought Vince played extremely well Sunday. His reads were good and his passes were excellent. He had two incompletions in his first 6 or 7 passes that SHOULD have been caught. (And I'm usually down on Vince.)

Vince absolutely was not the reason we didn't win that game. If we are going to keep running, then at least run some damn misdirection. We did it ONE TIME in the fourth quarter that I could tell and it went for 8 or 9 yards.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

It's kind of hard to bring your team back when the KR muffs the kick, not allowing your QB the chance.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This kind of thing is another reason to hate Jeff Fisher. He protects his guys, and loves keeping things in house, but now ignorant media heads are pointing the finger in the wrong direction. Fisher needs to step his game up, he's failing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar