Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Apparently if your name is...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Chris Johnson, you can run really fast

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Johnson_(cornerback)

1. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    Wow 4.18 thats amazing. I still think Deion Sanders was the fastest officially.
  2. A Fightin'Titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0

I think that Sanders 40 time was 4.19 and actually is the unofficial time. When Sanders ran his time was pre-electronic timing therefore is unaccurate given the reaction delay. I am pretty sure Chris Johnson has the fastest legit timed 40 with 4.24.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,350
    Yeah. Bo Jackson supposedly ran a 4.09 or something absurd like that, also. Wonder who was clocking that one? lol
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Didn't DeAngelo Hall run a 4.21?
  4. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    And Randy Moss supposedly ran a 4.25 while at Florida State. Numbers seem to be a little fudged unless they're done electronically.
  5. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    With all the moaning about WR's, just think about this...we won't need them much.

Vince Young, dumps a screen off to the outside, Johnson catches it...and he runs like hell. That leads to touchdowns, people. I can't wait to see what Heimerdinger has up his sleeve for this kid, because I have a funny feeling that we've only seen half of his potential.
  6. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    ...and then maybe adding a Percy Harvin to that next year. Ouch. It's wayyy too early for draft speculation but Harvin would be nice.
  7. Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Back in the 80's the Raiders had some track guy they were trying to turn into a receiver, he ran a 3.98 or something crazy like that but he had no concept of how to use that speed and was eventually cut after a couple years.
  8. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $581
    I think his name was Nanu...

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.