AOL Sports predicts QB busts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

my thoughts exactly. If you design a play for Carr to roll out and scramble, he either loses yards or teeth

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Please do not tell me you are comparing Carr to the CoMVP of the year in 2003.

The same Carr with a 69.5 QB Rating. Your right he was a better RB that year than QB, but it looks like he was a better door mat as well.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The only way the Texans do well will be monster defensive performances...
    If the texans give up more than 21 points they will lose 90% of the time.

That's a prediction.

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I was solely stating that Carr had more rushing yards than McNair because one of your fellow posters implied that Carr was not a mobile QB.

5. Blazing Arrow

You do realize that Tim Couch and David Carr have very similar career numbers do you not?

Tim Couch

David Carr

Because of the absurd number of fumbels, lack of TD production and QB rating I would give the nod to Couch but I guess it is arguable.

Averaging 52 sacks a season does not show much mobility. McNair did not run as much as he use to because he is older and knows that you do not need to run on every play to keep it alive. The threat that you might run creates enough opportunities not to have to run.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Well said.

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

rushing numbers are not as good for Couch as they are for Carr. Thanks for not paying attention to my post topic.

8. Blazing Arrow

I do not know a David Carr the RB. Does he play in the CFL?

I think the topic is actually "AOL Sports Predicts QB busts"

I was just throwing Carr and Couch out there as examples of QB busts.

Staying on topic is one of the signs of a good poster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar