AOL Sports predicts QB busts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Yes That is a picture of me and Antwan Peek at the Texans Draft Party last year.

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Try harder next time. May be join the smack pretenders for practice. Also I am sorry that I defended my team and threw a wrench in that weak smack post, but please keep the smack in the smack forum. My warning level was raised today.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that'll learn ya - lol

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Oh it was was it? Hmmm, that's a bummer

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Don't worry Overalls dude... You still have another 70-80 percent to burn through. You will be fine... Still waiting for those predictions Hoss.

:thumb:

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

what I find useless is how you keep shooting me down on a personal level, and your futile attempts are filled with nothing but :banned:

try being a little constructive next time and we might be able to have a conversation one day that doesn't turn into one of your childish personal attacks. If you're into that, my 12-year old cousin can set you up.

by being a little constructive I don't mean tell me your line will give up 20 less sacks cuz you drafted two linemen in the 3rd round. we drafted linemen last year and our line did not give up 20 less sacks, and we had a mobile QB.

so learn the game a little, and get back to me when you start making more sense.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Offensive linemen take some time to develop into productive starters that play at a high level. They as draft picks IMO do not contribute immediately like a WR may. It is a good sign if you are a Texans fan if your team is spending good picks at those postions... still... offensive lineman are like scotch whiskey... other positions are more like beer. ramble ramble ramble...

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

O-line rookies are also greatly helped by quality vets who know how to block. You could draft 5 rookies on your line all in the first round and it would mean little to nothing if they do not know the tricks that the D uses to get by you. Who out of your 68 sack O-line is going to be that mentor or the person to step there game up to the next level?

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I made sense. It was your post that started trying to turn this into a smack thread. I like your post statement about being constructive, but don't use any reasons to do so.

How about this one. Your mobile QB had less rushing yards than David Carr last year

Steve McNair attemps 32, yards 139, avg. 4.3, TDS 1

David Carr attemps 56, yards 308, avg. 5.5. TDS 1

And guess what your teams mobile QB had less yards than David Carr year before last and the year before that.

Is that constructive enough for your post.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

mcnair ran to find open receivers. carr ran for his life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar