AOL Sports predicts QB busts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Sludge I wouldn't be talking about old centers if I were you. By the way you forgot the other rookie on the O-line so I guess you were right. You really don't know.

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

No, didn't forget about the other rookie. So 2 rookies and a 12-year vet will help cut down the sack total by 20? LMFAO

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

We brought in Mike Sherman to just improve the line play. We are changing our offensive system to a more QB friendly one. We picked up 2 O-lineman in the draft that were graded top 5 at their position. Flanagin is not the only FA we picked up to work on the line. Not to mention year before last we allowed 30 sacks less than we did last year. So take your blind hate back to Springfield and play with the other Homers. If you knew anything about football, it would help you look less TENNheaded. You should try watching a game or two.

4. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Bravo Overalls. I think it's safe to say that most knowledgeable fans expect to see some solid improvement in the Oline for your team this season.
    You guys still should have taken Reggie Bush. But much thanks for not doing so.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Overall record?

I guess no one is interested in qb bust possibilities...:suspect:
    :bs:
    Sledge, Overalls... I think you guys can hash this out well... here's a novel idea... let's try to avoid the thread being moved... also, did you know that any member may create a smack thread... just throwing that out there.

[​IMG]

Hey Overalls... I need you to get your outlandish pedictions down,
    so if you don't mind would you just spout them off while you are irritated,
    thaaaanks.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

keep dreaming...

I am not from Tennessee

This all sounds nice, was just trying to do a little smack but you took it like a :banned: and had to defend yourself. Don't take it so hard, just take it. I watch games, that's not the issue, the issue is it's about time you woke up and realized you don't win without good lines. I'm not gonna do like some pretenders here who will sympathize with you and act like I wanna be your friend. Lie BioPolar said, this is not the smack board so no more smack here. Go see momma now, it's time for your bath...

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Oh please, go join a Texans board...

8. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

After looking at that list again, it's crap. I mean how can you tell if Dante is a bust or not? It's about expectations. I don't expect him to play anything like what he is capable of. Will that mean he is a bust? Not to me. I think he's a two year project. Green's too old? He doesn't take many hits. So what. Brunell is older and he quarterbacked a playoff team last year.
    Carr will probably have the best year of his career. Brees has a ton of talent on offense, he should be fine. And despite what most "experts" seem to think, Plummer is playing much better with the Broncos.
    I would have listed other guys. Like pick a Jets QB, they have nothing going on but the rent. Whoever starts there is in for a long season. And Aaron Brooks. This guy sucks. Randy Moss won't make his decision making any better. JP losman. first rd expectations, fifth rd production.
    And Byron Leftwich. Could this guy be any more boring?

Them's my QB bust picks.

9. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Whatever. At least I know I'm a HOMER.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah, that will cool it out...:ha:

Lie BioPolar? wtf? No one has given a crap about this topic, since... you know what? I'm not sure anyone did to begin with... however, please, if you guys must, please keep it about Carr and O-line.... and Overalls, feel free to drop your predictions topic related or not... Check out this pic I found of Overalls...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar