AOL Sports predicts QB busts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you're not going to start reminiscing about 2004 are you?

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

The past is the past and the future is so bright I got my shades on.

3. Trent Green has been one of the most consistent QB's I've seen in the last 10 years, suprised to see him there even if he is ageing

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so I've got you down for less than 50 sacks and a sweep of the titans, a win against the Jags... was that all? Did you say the Texans were gonna beat the Colts? I just want to get your pre-preseason predictions right.

5. Volek can't be a bust. They don't expect anything from him to begins with...

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Sooooooooo, maybe Volek will be one of the NFLs 'sleepers' this year?

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Isn't there another thread about precisely that?

8. H Man

H Man Guest

Either a thread or an article. I read it too. I just hope he isn't another Cody Carlson.

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Oh, and what OL would that be? The one that added a rookie who's a year ½ removed from reconstructive knee surgery? The one with a new C entering his 12th year in the league? Is that the one? Help me, I really don't know...

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Yes, bright as in deer in headlights when the Titans come home...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar