Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anything Can Happen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    Look at that, the Browns just beat the Steelers...another one of the teams in our way takes a big hit.

[IMG]

Dont give up faith my fellow Titans :)
  2. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $34
    Dolphins, Jets, and Ravens one game lead on us and the Jags 2. Wow. We have a really good chance.

BTW, that is me being sarcastic.
  3. onthemove Guest

^^^^Well, even though SD still stands in our way, those teams could fall a bit more and still help us. They're certainly less than stellar this year. Why not keep hope alive?
  4. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    [IMG]

Fins play the Jags this weekend. And Ill guarantee you right now that Jax chokes down the stretch...arguably one of the worst 7-5 teams ever.

And we get the Fins in 2 weeks.
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,667
    If we can handle our business then we might be okay. That's it. And it should probably have been over, but the football gods want us in the playoffs.
  6. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $34
    Don't get me wrong, I have a shred of hope, but I'm trying to be realistic. It would be a story for the ages, especially if we managed to win a playoff game or two. We already have made history, so we could continue down that path. But I keep telling myself it aint likely to happen.
  7. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    Thats the point of the thread...it aint likely to happen, but as we saw last night ANYTHING can happen
  8. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,745
    never say die...

till that article comes out saying we've officially been eliminated....
  9. BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Locker
    Moolah:
    $40
    Like i said earlier...i have learned my lesson from Texans fans about being overly optimistic.

Lets just go 9-7 and see what happens.
  10. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,667
    I'm smiling at the thought of 9-7 doing it for us. I haven't felt this good after a loss since hearing Vince was coming in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.