anyone with nfl ticket!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

why isn't the titans vs seahawks game on nfl ticket? :grrr:

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

woah....that sucks

3. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

is this confirmed? sometimes the games dont show up right on the schedulee until Sunday. Im sure it will be.

4. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

I can't imagine it not being on NFL ticket, I have NFL ticket and the channels have not been announced for any game next sunday yet! It should be on NFL Ticket. If it's not it will be on your local channels.

5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

this game had better be on tv in memphis or i will s***

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

It means that the local channel has picked up the game. Ticket gets trumped it your local station carries the game

7. Starkey

Starkey Camp Fodder

Because of the Flex Schedule they sometimes do not put games in the scheduler.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The NFL Ticket is a freaking RIP OFF! I'm not pleased with DIRECTV's bullsh**. They want to nickle and dime the hell out of you. If that game isn't on my T.V. come Saturday I'll kill someone. What a minute....... NFL NETWORK televises Saturday night games. But nothing is saying Saturday is the game. CBS you guys better have it on in Connecticut! Why do I have Saturday stuck in my head??????? I'm losing it, it's freeeezing in here!

9. barlow2008

barlow2008 Camp Fodder

Its showing on my ticket on ch 718

10. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

i hope its on 718 because I'm in chicago and i know they wont show it on my local channels

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar