Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

anyone with nfl ticket!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dman050586 Starter

Moolah:
    $15
    why isn't the titans vs seahawks game on nfl ticket? :grrr:
  2. BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Locker
    Moolah:
    $40
    woah....that sucks
  3. Subjugation Starter

Moolah:
    $37
    is this confirmed? sometimes the games dont show up right on the schedulee until Sunday. Im sure it will be.
  4. Titans Blue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I can't imagine it not being on NFL ticket, I have NFL ticket and the channels have not been announced for any game next sunday yet! It should be on NFL Ticket. If it's not it will be on your local channels.
  5. BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Locker
    Moolah:
    $40
    this game had better be on tv in memphis or i will s***
  6. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,801
    It means that the local channel has picked up the game. Ticket gets trumped it your local station carries the game
  7. Starkey Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Because of the Flex Schedule they sometimes do not put games in the scheduler.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    The NFL Ticket is a freaking RIP OFF! I'm not pleased with DIRECTV's bullsh**. They want to nickle and dime the hell out of you. If that game isn't on my T.V. come Saturday I'll kill someone. What a minute....... NFL NETWORK televises Saturday night games. But nothing is saying Saturday is the game. CBS you guys better have it on in Connecticut! Why do I have Saturday stuck in my head??????? I'm losing it, it's freeeezing in here!
  9. barlow2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Its showing on my ticket on ch 718
  10. dman050586 Starter

Moolah:
    $15
    i hope its on 718 because I'm in chicago and i know they wont show it on my local channels
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.