Anyone watching Young on this ESPN skills thing?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i need a ticker an alarm clock a helmet some a SKATES! I JUST WANT DRAFT DAY TO GET HERE, AND I WANT THE FOOTBALL GODS TO GIVE ME VINCE YOUNG TO THE TITANS! vince was amazing yesterday and he was having alot of fun! CAN YOU GUYS JUST PICTURE FOR A SECOND VINCE AS A TITAN, AND THE SWAGGER THAT HE WOULD BRING TO THIS TEAM! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD FLOYD REESE!:grrr:

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Young only threw the ball 64 yards.
    When I was in 8th grade I threw it around 60. I consistently throw around 55 yards as my far throw.
    If only my parents would have let me play football

3. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

The winner, threw 68... not to make excuses, but it was obviously a windy day. You could here the wind in the mic's during the interviews, and during the kicking competition, the anouncers were mentioning the wind.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I've seen Bret Favre do a competition like this and his max throw was right above 70 yrds iirc.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

sounds like you're still young enough to walk on somewhere

never let anyone stand in your way of your goals
    ANYONE !

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Floyd might not have a choice in the matter

the best way to avoid disappointment is to curb your enthusiasm

7. whatever

whatever Guest

I saw a skills comp with Roethlesberger and Hasselback and a few others, and they were all struggling for 60 yards.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

last time I recalled, I can't remember any time i've ever been on the field for a 65 yard throw, so unless we need someone to throw Hail Mary's, this doesn't even matter.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

last i checked, Chow's offense doesn't throw downfield

lots of short-dumpies to TE's don't require a 70yard rocket.

10. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

It's not like we got a clear-cut deep threat at WR to throw to....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar