Anyone watching DeAngelo tonight?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's fun watching DeAngelo Williams run. He doesn't need much space to squirt through.

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i find him very enjoyable to watch...i've seen him make some unbelievable cuts at memphis...and it is good to see that he can still make them in the nfl...

3. Titan

Titan Guest

He does look good tonight.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

He's awesome, I've been saying he will be a top back some day. It's amazing how he keeps his speed when he changes direction.

5. Mempho Man

Mempho Man Guest

Amazing to Watch..wish we could have gotten him some,how.

6. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

oh ya he is a bad mama jamma! i liked him at memphis even though he was playing for our rival!! i think he will be a great back in the nfl did you see that awesome stiff arm he gave that guy!! man he looked darn good!

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Watched the game last night. That guy does not need much of an O-line to get something. A couple of the plays I was sure he was dead in the back field and he gained 4 yards. It almost looked like he was running HS ball with the missed tackles and the ability to burst through basically nothing. What is even more amazing (I have not looked up his number but appearance) is he looks so small. He looked tiny out there.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If he is durable, he'll be one of the more entertaining RBs in the league. I bet Chow would have loved him for third downs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar