Anyone watchin the game right now.... !

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DirtySouthBoyz, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

watching McNair break away from two tacklers to avoid the sack is the highlight of the game for me.
  2. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Jeff Fisher's finest moment along with a sign of things to come in the post season
  3. reo

reo Starter

b/c it was late 3rd and 8+8=16? They could catch up in 2 possessions that way but if they missed the first try then they'd just take the extra point after the 2nd TD and still be able to tie it w/ a FG.

I agree though. I did enjoy watching it. I didn't watch the end though. I have to say though... anyone that tries to compare LW to Eddie is crazy. That guy ran w/ some power, explosion and was actually capable of some really quick cuts for his size. His 2nd TD was an epitome of why he was so good.
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I am a better fan for the suffering...
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I know why Fisher went for the 2-pointer, but hindsight or not, it was clearly a poor decision. If it isn't mid-4th quarter or beyond, don't even think about it. Say we had kicked the PAT... The score would have been 23-17. If we had scored a TD at the end, we would have won right then and there. No OT necessary.

Oh, and no need to bring back horrible memories from the beginning of the millennium. They're all right here in my sig! :)

WTF?!?!?!?!

Who would do such a thing?!

Where the hell are these comparisons?!
  6. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

[​IMG]
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

8. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i cant watch this game...makes me to angry
Thread Status: