Anyone waiting for what Mr. Hoge has to say?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Whether or not Hoge wants to admit it.. I'm sure he's conVINCEd like the rest of us.

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I don't know if he said something in a pre-game show, but the ESPN experts picks page shows him picking the Titans.

But honestly, who cares what this guy said a few years ago. He was just giving his opinion.

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Love it. Kiss it, Hogey.

I'm fine with objective criticism of Young. Heck, we all know what Young needs to work on. But some of us know that QBs do improve over time. Young is just beginning, and Hoge is as good of an analyst as he'll ever be. And that's the pathetic thing.

4. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Im sorry but Im going off what I see now. Leinart couldnt hold a starting job when he had Fitz and Boldin to throw too. Leinart looked solid yesterday, but he is clearly no where even near Warner's level and certainly wouldnt challenge Warner for the start next season if Warner doesnt retire.

Cutler....I am sticking with my guns of what Ive always said, Cutler was a product of having Marshall and then the combo of Marshall and Royal last year. All of a sudden now, its oh Cutler has inexperienced weapons in Chicago...I said the samething about Vince 2 years ago and was getting criticized for it. I have yet to see a game from Cutler that he has done anything like Vince has done in the last 5. By the way Cutler is 1-4 in his last 5 games...and his only win was against the Browns, in which he didnt even throw a TD.

Sorry but Cutler is making Chicago look like fools for trading for him....while Vince has us on the edge of our seats now, waiting to see what he can do next. But you are right....I watching to see how this rivalry will turn out for the next 10 years.

By the way...this only comes from Cris Carter's statement that he would still take Cutler over Vince yesterday morning...not towards any posters here. I now hope they snub Carter out of the HOF again this year.

5. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Hahahaha.

I used to like Cutler and thought he would become a great QB. Well, quite the opposite has happened. And I love how Orton is doing (decently) well in Denver- just makes the Bears trade look even smarter.

And Leinart has always had so much talent around him that his job should almost be easy. He just seems like more of a game manager to me- sits back and allows others to take responsibility to make the plays.

Vince, in contrast, is able to put the team on his shoulders to win games. He did at Texas and has a couple of times here at Tennessee. He makes the occasional bad play, but the guy is a winner and a competitor. That's why I'm glad we got him.

6. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Yeah, I watched that little SC clip where VY said that Hoge is just doing his job. Then they flashed to Hoge doing some stupid little sign and saying much love to VY too. He's an idiot.

Having said that, I think we should all be more like VY and forget about it.

7. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Pretty much...as long as Vince helps this team keep winning, in his own words "I love everybody, my fans, even my haters". I think he feeds off the doubt.

8. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

vince has shown us that he has matured and that he is a franchise quarterback. Let's hope Fisher redevelops that man crush on Vince like he had when he was a rookie. I know JF was a strong Kerry Collins supporter, but hopefully VY has rewon his heart. haha.

9. iQon

iQon Starter

Wingo segued to the game while they were all smiling and as soon as he said "....Vince Young"; Hoge stopped smiling.

I also think he has a beef with Reggie Bush that I was never aware of. He fidgeted a lot while Dilfer pointed out a stat about how the Saints have improved since drafting him.

That's a sad man. No idea why these major companies let biased guys like Hoge and Harrison go on TV. They don't even try to hide loyalties and get over dead beef's. Both hate the Titans.

10. Skullcandy

Skullcandy Camp Fodder

I'm Waiting..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar