Anyone upgrade to iOS7 yet?

Discussion in 'Gear' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I finally broke down and got it last night... I don't like the way texts look, but other than that I think it's an improvement.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

When a phone makes you sick because the animations move a little too much, you've spent too much time inside during your life. Don't be afraid to move around you fat ****s.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

ah you can shut off the animations. I like ios7 - just need to get used to it. It is better than than 6, assuming you have the iphone 5+ which don't slow down as much.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm holding off until I have to. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I made the upgrade and found it a battery hog. Turning off the animated background and a lot of other adjustments (lots of articles out there), it's been pretty good.

I like being able to move faster from app to app but I'm not seeing much more to be excited about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar