Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anyone upgrade to iOS7 yet?

Discussion in 'Gear' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
    I always wait for the bugs to get worked out before upgrading but, in this case, I've not liked what I've seen from a design standpoint. Anyone upgrade yet and have some insight?
  1. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
    I did yesterday. Looks a little cartoonish, but otherwise seems fine. I'm not overly demanding, for the most part I just want it to perform the duties it's supposed to. I have somewhat enjoyed the novelty of something new (kinda like having a whole new phone), but most of the changes I notice are cosmetic. I have noticed the changes to the camera and the photo editing software (some good, some not so much). I'll be interested in hearing what you (and others) think after trying it out.
  2. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,482
    Upgraded my iPad...it's ok. Things are just different but so far nothing that has made me feel like I have a new iPad or anything.
  3. M13 Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $201
    Not yet. Keeping mine jailbroken.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,199
    Went ahead and did my phone and iPad. Everything is flat now, more animations from switching apps. Very cosmetic. The bottom bar has it's uses. Much more convenient. If you've got a 4. I don't know of it's really worth it. Slows the show down a little.

If you like what you have... And don't see yourself liking the new visuals (google em) then don't do it.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,013
    I think I'm gonna stick with what I've got... I saw a friend's texts, and I hated the look of them.
  6. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $174
    Y'all are just getting that? My Samsung has had it for two years now. Glad Ty see Apple catching up.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $8,594
    New text tones. The best thing about every new iOS.
  8. Escape Goat Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $377
    Switched last week. Took some getting used to, but overall, I like it better.