Anyone traveling to New Jersey for Sunday's Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Lylistar, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

I'll be there. 50 yard line on the titans sideline. wearing a kearse jersey:)

2. Lylistar

Lylistar Camp Fodder

Doggin94it--Thanks for the insite on Jets fans. We actually dont know anyone that is tailgating or going to the game personally. We just kind of want to walk around the tailgating area and meet some people, wearing our Titans jersey's of course.

And the other reason was two make sure my worst nightmare wasnt going to come true. My sister and I being the only two with Titans jerseys on. My husband wished me and my sister luck, saying watch out for people throwing beers at you. lol.. But i think we will be alright. We just want to have fun, talk light smack and enjoy the whole spirit of it all. Of course we get loud and will probably swear at our own team if they screw up.

3. barlow2008

barlow2008 Camp Fodder

I am in section 132 row 27

4. Lylistar

Lylistar Camp Fodder

I am row 27 also.. I dont know what seats we are, my sister has the tickets.

5. TAILGATEJOEcom

TAILGATEJOEcom Camp Fodder

As a Jets fan I just wanted to stop by this board and wish everyone good luck! Also, for any Titans fans looking to tailgate, all are welcome to tailgate with us, check out tailgatejoe.com to get some info and feel free to pm me any questions. We will also have some tents in case of early morning showers, so no need to not enjoy the tailgate experience.

As far as Jets fans, you have nothing to worry about. You aren't a division rival and generally if it isn't a Pats or Fins fan there isn't much ball busting.

Also, while I am on the topic, I came to your fine city last year for the jets game and wanted to say, what a great city, great stadium, and even better fans. Everyone was very classy, no problems at all.

6. TAILGATEJOEcom

TAILGATEJOEcom Camp Fodder

This is 10000% true! Do not get stuck driving to the stadium, get detoured and stuck in a satellite lot. YOu will then be waiting for shuttle buses to take you back.

The new train service right to the stadium I hear is really cool and easy.

7. Lylistar

Lylistar Camp Fodder

Excellent TailgateJoe.. I will be checking out your website and thanks for the confidence booster. My sister and I want to have a great time.

Also I want to thank everyone for being great, giving me advice and giving me links and email addresses.

8. Sabomnim

Sabomnim Starter

just found out ill be behind one of the endzones (idk how close) and will be with 5 other jets fans so hopefully ill be somewhat protected...haha
    curious if ill hear jabs about wearin the VY jersey..oh well.. VERY EXCITED
    never been to a football game before, im assuming the sides are better but how is the view from the endzone?

9. ryangm2123

ryangm2123 Reynaldo Hill's #1 Fan

ill be there in section 130 row 2

10. ryangm2123

ryangm2123 Reynaldo Hill's #1 Fan

im from fairfield, we are pretty close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar