Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anyone Still Want Te'o After Reading This?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,163
    Again, supposedly. They're saying it was Tuiasosopo pretending to be a woman.

It's actually not very hard to believe, but I remain slightly skeptical. Manti still would have to be monumentally stupid to be duped for so long. I think it's very possible he knew the truth way sooner than he's letting on.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,406
    Hahaha oh Jesus this story is straight springer now... Fml Ahahahah dude I don't remember a better more horrific story to be placed on the shoulders of a football player for his entire career. This will stick so bad. Imagine the team that he owes too... That locker room gonna have mad jokes..hope Te'o is THICK skinned cuz hoax or not this is is almost worse than just saying he lied now... Like damn...

Te'o - HOF speech 2037 - "This journey in football was my life... Blah de blah de blah..."

What people will be really thinking....

Hoes check it, I loved this Internet chic, that was actually a dude, and she died of cancer and I was a heisman candidate and her fake death almost got me that **** but that freshman with the terrible last name stole it from me with his running around playground style football.. (He never made it off the bench in the nfl doe) and then I found out it was mad catfish and I was hella scared to admit I got fooled and was the biggest complete loser in the entire history of colleges, so then the story broke on that drivel deadspin website. Dey fucct my lyfe yo! So then I had to go talk to that blonde hair ***** and apologize that I got emotionally raped by some dude... (Ps I'm ghey)
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,568
    :biglaugh:
  4. ImTheCrew Special Teams Standout

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $468
    It's obvious Teo was dating the guy.. They had a bad break up, the other guy threatened to black mail- chaos ensues.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,377
    If you've been around Islander's as much as I have, you'd know some of them aren't the brightest people in the world.
    ImTheCrew and Ghost high five this.
  5. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    Forget Tebowing... I am going Te'oing all day tomorrow...

[IMG]
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $200
    So now Tuiasosopo (or whatever the heck his name is) is claiming that he fell ''deeply and romantically in love'' with Teo during the hoax? LOL. This is some crazy stuff.
  7. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $339
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,568
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,406