Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anyone Still Want Te'o After Reading This?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,176
    Sen'Derrick Marks ‏@numberninefo

So ND ain't got no decent looking chicks on campus? Must don't if the highest profile player on campus logs onto Hawaiian ppl meet dot com
    rodgev, titan520 and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    If Teo slips (which I dont see this hurting his draft stock, I saw him as a mid-1st, and still see him as a mid 1st) and he's avail at our 2nd, i'm taking him.

I DONT CARE THAT HE LIED ABOUT HAVING A DEAD GF TO GAIN MEDIA ATTENTION. BIG WHOOP. Sure, it's weird.. but it worked, he nearly won the Heisman. I'll take that anyday over a knucklehead like Kenny Britt or Pac-Man Jones.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Check out Clowneys twitter, he tweeted like 10 times about him lol
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,936
    I wouldn't take him at all now unless it's our 3rd round pick.

Too weird and too distracting. This story will mostly be gone by next season BUT if he is on the team how often will we continually hear about it and how often will the players continually hear about it?

I know our team seems directionless but I do think we are doing everything we can to move away from the Fisher era of drama and drama/diva players.
    RollTide high fives this.
  4. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,176
    He's either disturbed in the mind and a pathological liar or he's the stupidest person on the face of the world. That's kind of a problem when your biggest asset is supposed to be intangibles at the most cerebral position outside of qb
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    Is Te'o going on Oprah soon?
  6. ImTheCrew Special Teams Standout

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $468
    I could see it.

I won't be surprised if this turns into the drafts "sad" story.
  7. JMUTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $640
    I find that interview he gave about his last words with her to be really suspicious as well.
    I can't help but notice the corners of his mouth twitching into a half smirk whenever he's talking about her. He looks like he's conjuring up a story on the spot and doesn't seem sad or authentic at all about the situation. It's a really uncomfortable and off-putting interview now that the hoax story has come out.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,800
    combing through parks and gas stations looking for fights while his boyfriend did nails to cover their living expenses.

SOUNDS FUN TO ME.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    That Lance Armstrong is a sneaky one planting this Manti Te'o story like this.