Anyone still play Fight Night Round 4?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by iQon, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQon

iQon Starter

Just got back into it. Hate taking random matchup's online though. Figured a quick spar with some Titans fans would be better. Here's my preference:

- Online World Championship (ranked or unranked)
    - Middleweight
    - 5 Rounds, 3 minutes or 10 rounds, 2 minutes (both take the same amount of time)

I can use licensed boxers as well, preferably Welter or Middleweight. Send a message or invite.

Gamertag: "iQon EMERITUS"

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I play, I got a PS3 tho. And I'm a beast, you wouldn't want any

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

There's always a beat that you don't want any from in forums. Notice that?

I would, but I suck. I don't ever realize that I suck until I play online, then someone kills me first thing. Don't know how, so I just log back out... (applies to: Madden/Fight Night)

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

My record is something to the tune of 150-30 online, ranked top 500. When I play against the computer I play on G.O.A.T and win. Find you a PS3 and holla if you wanna try me.....SickOnThaSticks. Goes for Madden too, now that you mention it. Level 12, record 65-25 or something like that.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You're too good at video games.

How are you at real sports? :)

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

You wana box me in real life? My pleasure sir. I play basketball an football recreationally....its hard to judge someones skill in backyard football but I can run an catch and hit... I'm all right at basketball, not gonna claim to be a baller because my handles aren't solid enough but my jumpshot an defense makes me an asset to a team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar