Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anyone know of good things to do in Montreal?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carpy, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    Pretty much hated every minute of my 4 days in Montreal. (This is my 2nd time there) Got drunk, watched a hockey game in a Sports bar, toured around, and apart from seeing some very nice looking women (nothing like the Gold Coast mind you) had a pretty ordinary time.

Mind you I was a combination of jetlagged and hungover the whole 4 days and had some significant work arguments as well.

Back in St Louis, Missouri now. Got here just in time for the Tornado yesterday afternoon. Anyone in Tennessee badly impacted?
  2. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,030
    Montreal is more of an English city, esp when compared to Quebec. I enjoyed the week I spent in Quebec though. I did like Old Quebec better but then again it helps that I like history
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $299
    Were you touring in support of Steppenwolf or as a part of the band? I saw them 10 years ago or so at the Tennessee Valley Fair in Knoxville, but they were billed "John Kaye and Steppenwolf" I think.
  3. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    Good thing to do in Montreal (or anywhere in Canada):

Go to the airport and book a flight out.
  4. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $7,302
    How about planning a trip to a warm climate city.:ha:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.