Anyone kinda miss Vince Young?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reo

reo Starter

how the hell did this thread get to 30 pages?? a lot of threads get merged into this one? if so that's the worst part of this MB... over moderated b/c for anyone to get involved w/ the thread they'd have to go over 30 pages to catch up and that ain't happenin... just let more than one thread exist about topics and they'll die out.

...sorry for the mini-rant.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm pretty certain this hasn't been merged.

And honestly with threads such as these, you can skip over 75% of it and not miss anything (and save a few points of IQ)

3. reo

reo Starter

yeah probably but the point still stands.. i hate it when ppl merge threads.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i hate it when VY throws a INT when the WR is 15 yards from the ball.

5. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

well, that is what happens when people dont read previous threads then start there own. TJ cares to much about this site to have 6 vince young threads.

6. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

30 pages of Vy's potentional or should i say lack their of and his future in a Titans uniform is crazy IMO. We still have another 4 months untill TC kicks off and i cant imagine how many more threads are going to come up about this guy...

7. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i am going to guess that this thread will reach over 100 pages.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i heard we might draft QB Josh Freeman if he is there.

9. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

Freeman's way overrated IMO.

As a Nebraskan, I wasn't impressed with him any of the three times my Huskers gave him a beatdown.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

lets hope not. oops I just added to it didn't I...oh the horror :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar