Anyone here for going Dez Bryant in the first?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bigreese82, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

We would go from having a below average to average passing game to having young playmakers at WR. Britt and Bryant??
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Barf o Rama Tip Jar Donor

Bryant won't make it past Miami @ 12..
  3. thenextde72

thenextde72 Camp Fodder

our offense would be balanced then, but who needs balance when you have such a dominant run game and a great young play maker already at the WR position. and the D needs all the help it can get. if we could get a play maker on the D line or in the secondary we would be much better off
  4. Smudger

Smudger Starter

I can't see it with so many needs on defense. I have seen several posts stating if AH returned in a trade it would take the pressure off our D-Line allowing us to pick Bryant. In my opinion we would still need a DE and CB before a wide receiver.
  5. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

The way to keep having a dominant run game and great play maker is to provide balance. Or else he gets overworked, hurt, and we're back at square one.
  6. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

Are you saying Miami will draft him? Want to bet some of that gameroom cash on it?
    I don't think they'll draft Bryant if...Morgan is on the board. My mock tells me morgan will be on the board; so the Fins don't take Bryant. Besides they just got Marshall.
  7. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

If we traded for Big Al then I would be all for drafting Bryant in the first.
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Barf o Rama Tip Jar Donor

I'll make the bet that Dez is not on the board when The Titans pick... $1000 GRC
  9. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

Isn't our #2wr more of a liability than our number 2 CB?
    i admit our DE position needs help but Brynat is a playmaker...and latest mock on ESPN had Bryant falling into 20s to Cincy. CJ wouldnt see as many 8 man fronts
  10. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

He's also the type of WR we need...One who is good at run after the catch and fighting for the ball in traffic
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.