Anyone going to the presser tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dontdraftcutler, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hahah I just now got the same email and replied "LOL no thanks".

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Hahaha. I'm sure they're getting a lot of that today. I feel bad for the ticket reps. It's not their fault that incompetence is the theme in that place.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I was actually thinking about that. I bet they hate their job right about now. I'm sure they dislike the hire just as much as everyone else yet it's their job to try to sell it to the fans.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

There comes a point in most peoples' lives, where it's time to find a new line of work. Today is that day for these unfortunate souls.

5. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

If they opened it to the public, they'd have to scan for rotten tomatoes, rotten nanners, and eggs....cause you know some of us would be itching to hit Underwood square in that ridiculous mustache.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Yep. This presser will be a public Turd Polishing demonstration.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar