Anyone going to attend Friday's game.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Just wondering if anyone from the boards will be hitting Orchard Park for the game Friday night. I'm thinking of making the trek; I don't have tickets yet but I'm thinking there's got to be some tickets available from scalpers for a preseason tilt.

Weather forecasts for the game seem really nice. Imagine, seeing a game in Buffalo and NOT freezing my *** off. What a novel concept.

I've done the bus tour thing on my past few trips to Buffalo... so I've got to refresh my brain on exactly how to get there when driving. If I get lost I can always stop and ask... New Yorkers are a notoriously friendly bunch.... right? :)

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Sounds nice. Wish I could make it, I could use some cold weather. Enjoy the game if you make the trip!

3. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i have tickets, but i'm not sure if i feel like making the drive, i should know by thursday tho, i'll let you know

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I work, nevr put in a request, Im not to upset bout it tho, I went to the game last year, that will deff be 10x better than that, although Id still go if I had the chance

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Thanks man... I don't think Buffalo is that cold yet, I think it should still be in the 70's at game time.

Hey, thank you for the offer. Not sure how we'd manage to get your tickets in my mittts though. It's a two and a half hour drive for me too; I'm not too sure I'll feel up for it on Friday. This will likely be my only chance to see this year's Titans live (even if it is only the pre-season version).

You mean this game :))
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those are the only halfway decent photos I got of the team. Variation on an old axiom; Just because you own a camera it doesn't make you a photographer. hehehe Too true.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Perving on Lamonts *** were we? :grrhee:

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but... What the heck!?!?

Insert "chunder" here.

(nothing personal LT but "TB" don't swing like that).

Pisses me off that I didn't get a single usable shot of 32-Pac.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You got the Chosen One, that is all that matters.

9. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

yeah, it's two and a half hours for me, whereabout do you live

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

London, Ontario (pretty much the midway point between Toronto and Detroit).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar