Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anyone going to attend Friday's game.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Just wondering if anyone from the boards will be hitting Orchard Park for the game Friday night. I'm thinking of making the trek; I don't have tickets yet but I'm thinking there's got to be some tickets available from scalpers for a preseason tilt.

Weather forecasts for the game seem really nice. Imagine, seeing a game in Buffalo and NOT freezing my *** off. What a novel concept.

I've done the bus tour thing on my past few trips to Buffalo... so I've got to refresh my brain on exactly how to get there when driving. If I get lost I can always stop and ask... New Yorkers are a notoriously friendly bunch.... right? :)
  2. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Sounds nice. Wish I could make it, I could use some cold weather. Enjoy the game if you make the trip!
  3. OswegoTitan41 Starter

Roos
    Moolah:
    $22
    i have tickets, but i'm not sure if i feel like making the drive, i should know by thursday tho, i'll let you know
  4. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    I work, nevr put in a request, Im not to upset bout it tho, I went to the game last year, that will deff be 10x better than that, although Id still go if I had the chance
  5. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Thanks man... I don't think Buffalo is that cold yet, I think it should still be in the 70's at game time.

Hey, thank you for the offer. Not sure how we'd manage to get your tickets in my mittts though. It's a two and a half hour drive for me too; I'm not too sure I'll feel up for it on Friday. This will likely be my only chance to see this year's Titans live (even if it is only the pre-season version).

You mean this game :))
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Those are the only halfway decent photos I got of the team. Variation on an old axiom; Just because you own a camera it doesn't make you a photographer. hehehe Too true.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    Perving on Lamonts *** were we? :grrhee:
  6. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Not that there's anything wrong with that, but... What the heck!?!?

Insert "chunder" here.

(nothing personal LT but "TB" don't swing like that).

Pisses me off that I didn't get a single usable shot of 32-Pac.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    You got the Chosen One, that is all that matters.
  7. OswegoTitan41 Starter

Roos
    Moolah:
    $22
    yeah, it's two and a half hours for me, whereabout do you live
  8. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    London, Ontario (pretty much the midway point between Toronto and Detroit).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.