Anyone feel Warrick Dunn would be a good fit here?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Would Julius Jones fit in here? If so and using age as a factor why not sign him over Dunn? But Dunn would bring a nice moxie to the offense....but that might be wishful thinking.

2. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

I'm not sure, I just don't see Dunn shining in tennessee

3. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Why not? A RB who can catch out of the backfield would be not only a refreshing change for the team, but would make a great safety outlet (hot read) for VY. If only for a season or two.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Be a great change of pace RB and fills the need for a back up RB until Henry steps up. Still has a little left in him. He won't get 1,000 yards but would be important.

5. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I think Dunn can still start in the NFL, and he'll be looking to do so somewhere. I think he would be great here. I also don't think we would have to worry about LenDale carrying the rock 30 times a game if we get Dunn.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We want a scat back, and Dunn is the guy who fills that role. He compliments White. I'm still big on Aldrige whose name is quick six, and that is something we sorely need, six. But Dunn, in a wide open offense, will score too. I think it works.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Henry has that quick burst similar to what Dunn has, maybe Dunn could help Henry out and help him mature too

8. ONUV

ONUV Starter

not really

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I still think Henry could sit as 3rd RB for one more year. Either that, or step up enough on special teams to be activated. Dunn would be a stronger #2 than Henry, at least in my view.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar