Anyone else noticed that Kenny Britt.........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

I was happy with the pick just because we needed a WR. The more highlights I watched and articles I read about him in the following days and weeks the more I started to think we may have gotten ourselves top-10 type talent.

Kenny's a hard-working, classy guy who's hungry to make his mark in the NFL and its now starting to become really apparent. When the ball is in the air, plain and simple, he goes and gets it. He's the kind of guy we've needed since the organization sent D-Mase packing.

Kenny's our number one next season, if not sooner.

2. djones51

djones51 Rookie

Can't really blame him for the fumble, yeah he should have had the ball tucked with 2 hands but at least he did catch the ball, thats more than we had last year. Can't wait to see Britt & Gage in the goal line offense. Ill take my chances with 2 6'+ recievers anyday against the corners.

And did nobody notice the 4th down with the Arizona defender pretty much giving him a bear hug??? Great talent, no question.

3. Fastbreak

Fastbreak Camp Fodder

He is already the #1 guy.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Fumble was a fluke, like someone said earlier, 9 out of 10 times you will most likely fumble when put into that situation. Just a rookie,field awareness will get better with experience, now he knows that in the pros defenders are flying behind you. Lesson learned.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We'd be riding him if the Titans lost that game. Victory glosses over a lot of things.

7. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Very true. It helps a little bit when he makes up for it with a game winning catch :yes:

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Great point. I do think he redeemed himself tho, 3 catches on that last drive, including 2 4th down conversions AND the game winner. No doubt tho, if our defense doesn't force that CLUTCH 3&out then we're bashing Britt all week...

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I love the Young nucleus we have.

10. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

If you ask me, i would say he and VY are putting in some extra time that they havent told the fans about.

The combination right now looks about as lethal as VY and CJ. If it blossoms and becomes better then look out world..(I do hope Jared Cook and Hawkins get in on that secret practice schedule)

Loved that Cook catch to the Cardinals 10 yard line during the final drive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar