Anyone else noticed that Kenny Britt.........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

is a dominant down field blocker already. IMO he is the best blocker we've had in years (maybe ever) at WR.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

yep he's the only one downfield during cjs long runs. the guys def. a keeper

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

He uses the one thing most WR's don't. It's called effort. Real effort. I like the kid's effort on the field in every aspect. Gotta watch those fumbles though.. He is in fact a keeper.

4. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

He got ALOT practice at it while at Rutgers....Ray Rice was a BEAST there.

5. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

That and I love that he pointed up for Vince on that TD catch. "Just chuck it up there I got this!"

6. pettso

pettso Starter

I really don't hold that fumble against him too much. He had the sense to get up and keep running, it just sucked that he got drilled in the back shortly after. The timing of the fumble sucked, yeah, but it's a lot more reasonable than Alge Fumpler diving into someone's helmet with the ball for a fumble multiple times.

7. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Dude is a baller!

8. rothbard

rothbard Camp Fodder

Given Britt's current pace on the learning curve, I highly doubt we see that kind of fumble again any time soon. It is plainly obvious that he simply WANTS to play, and is getting better every single week.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

You can't blame the dude for fumbling when he was doin exactly what you were praisin him for, giving effort. I would say 9/10 times you get hit in the back with zero momentum and the other guy flying at you, you're prolly gonna fumble. If we lost it may be a different story, maybe not, but can't blame Britt for getting nailed in the back.

10. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Not only is he a great blocker/receiver, but I think we found our KO return guy. He looked good back there and covers alot of yards in a hurry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar