Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anyone else noticed that Kenny Britt.........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    is a dominant down field blocker already. IMO he is the best blocker we've had in years (maybe ever) at WR.
  2. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    yep he's the only one downfield during cjs long runs. the guys def. a keeper
    1 people high five this.
  3. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    He uses the one thing most WR's don't. It's called effort. Real effort. I like the kid's effort on the field in every aspect. Gotta watch those fumbles though.. He is in fact a keeper.
    1 people high five this.
  4. BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Moolah:
    $0
    He got ALOT practice at it while at Rutgers....Ray Rice was a BEAST there.
  5. __pg Digital Ninja

Moolah:
    $3
    That and I love that he pointed up for Vince on that TD catch. "Just chuck it up there I got this!"
    1 people high five this.
  6. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    I really don't hold that fumble against him too much. He had the sense to get up and keep running, it just sucked that he got drilled in the back shortly after. The timing of the fumble sucked, yeah, but it's a lot more reasonable than Alge Fumpler diving into someone's helmet with the ball for a fumble multiple times.
    1 people high five this.
  7. eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Moolah:
    $0
    Dude is a baller!
  8. rothbard Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Given Britt's current pace on the learning curve, I highly doubt we see that kind of fumble again any time soon. It is plainly obvious that he simply WANTS to play, and is getting better every single week.
  9. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,996
    You can't blame the dude for fumbling when he was doin exactly what you were praisin him for, giving effort. I would say 9/10 times you get hit in the back with zero momentum and the other guy flying at you, you're prolly gonna fumble. If we lost it may be a different story, maybe not, but can't blame Britt for getting nailed in the back.
  10. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    Not only is he a great blocker/receiver, but I think we found our KO return guy. He looked good back there and covers alot of yards in a hurry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.