Anyone Else getting Preseason Anxioty???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no, he never played in the CFL.

he is currently in prison.

I would prefer CFL to AFL. AFL IS BS. CFL is at least real football...

CFL=supersize me

AFL=Munchkin League

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

hey is maurice clarett in like colorado st prison, but they are still letting him play for that criminal league or whatever?

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hey DC with that ginger gene I hope your going to stick to dating Asian girls.:ha:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

AFL has better players.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I won't argue against that Gloat. It's so subjective and I have nothing to say otherwise... but just the game... AFL isn't really football. The CFL is at least football.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

its true AFL shouldnt be considered football, but i still prefer watching that over CFL, just because of the exciting effect it gives to the viewers, its what the XFL should of been, and the AFL will be alot more successful then the CFL, if it isnt already...

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

You have had the opportunity to watch CFL?

I haven't. When I was in Ontario a couple of weeks ago I saw espn type highlight stuff at a sports bar. Looked like it was fun to watch. On the other hand I pass on AFL all the time when it airs locally. It reminds me of 7 on 7 drills or two hand touch in the back yard. The idea of playing in an arena is just ridiculous to me. Plays don't seem to develop in AFL. Junk just happens. The scoring is just out of control.
    Code:
    Columbus Destroyers at Georgia Force
     	        1st	2nd	3rd	4th		 	 
    COLUMBUS (7-9) 	7 	28 	13 	18 	  	66 	FINAL
    GEORGIA (14-2) 	7 	14 	21 	14 	  	56
    July 14, 2007
    It's hard to call a sport football when a typical game has over 100 pts. combined scoring. I just think that I would prefer CFL to AFL because I know I think AFL sucks... and based on what I know about CFL, it doesn't sound all that bad... plus I already mentioned the highlight stuff I saw...

again, in order for you to prefer watching AFL over CFL, surly you must have a source of CFL programing, huh?

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i watched it a little bit when Ricky Williams played there, but nothing more then a game or 2...

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

what tv service do you have? that's awesome. i don't know of any way I could legitimately get those games where I live. (and I mean on TV, not internet crap)

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if you ever go near the boarder, sometimes they show games. a couple years ago they showed one on national television, i think it was the championship or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar