Anyone Else getting Preseason Anxioty???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what does this even mean? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

misstyped, meant to put Colts......
    my b

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

it's not about it's spelling. It's out of place as a word given everything around it. Your statements are paradoxical.
    alot of players will tell you the preseason is a waste and it carries an unnecessary risk of injury.
    the questions are irrelevant because they are answered over the course of the preseason? is that what you are saying? has you're Mom stopped doing your laundry and cleaning your room yet? This is the real world. Problems don't get solved by procrastination. 29 days? 29 days ain't ****.

Questions that go unasked are seldom answered. You have to meet challenges head on. Jeff Fisher doesn't sleep late. He burns the midnight oil.

"Do, or do not. There is no try.'"
    -- Jedi Master Yoda

5. Hoffa

No, some people you can't hear at all.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

dude your not funny....

7. Hoffa

Right dude...:rolleyes: ...I'm serious...

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

oh my bad then.....

:sarcasm:

{that would be sarcasm}

9. Hoffa

Of course it is, there is no other way to denote sarcasm other than that one emoticon that spells it out for everyone. :rolleyes:

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

....what a surprise, hoffa is riding my back again....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar