Anyone Else getting Preseason Anxioty???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i can, uhhhhh last season.....

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Other teams don't have as many questions about their top three WRs, other teams aren't dealing with the loss of pacman, not all other teams have a young o-line, and all of the questions that you didn't mention are titans' specific as well. Last year wasn't nearly as up in the air.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I agree entirely Soxcat. This offseason has been a rollercoaster to say the least. SO many questions going into camp I can't wait to get some answers!

Who is going to play MLB?
    Who will step up @ WR?
    Who will the starting CB's be?
    Where will Griffin end up?
    Who will the starting RB be?
    Who will the starting FS be?

None of these questions existed last year. But we have allot of solid competion at all of these positions. No defaulting to Thompson and Sirmon! Should be a really, really, really interesting preseason!

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

really???

because i thought half the nation was confused on if Vince Young would be
    able to do it or not?? if his throwing style would pan out in the NFL....he scored a 16 or something on the wonderlink test...that doesnt raise questions? i thought before last season we didnt know Travis Henry was gonna burst out??

and we still had a cruddy defense???

sure we werent going through the pacman situation, but this offseason is getting blown way out of proportion.

we lost a bunch of scrubs and now all the sudden we are the worst team in the NFL?? we might not of had AS MANY questions last season, but its not that many more.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thats what training camp and Preseason are for tho...

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

One thing we are NOT asking I thought we would be at this time is about Vince Young.

Entering last season, I thought we would not see Young until the final 3-4 games and we'd enter '07 wondering if Young would be able to read complex NFL defenses and have the skills he showcased at Texas translate to the pro game at the #1.

That HUGE question was answered. :brow:

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

when was it answered? He has more questions this yr than last. Can he learn how to read a defense, can he pass the ball accurately, can he look for more than one WR before he takes off running....we shall see :grrhee:

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

the only true question this year, is how he will perform now that teams have game tape on him. every quarterback goes into a season with questions, and might not find the answers. tom brady for example, can he get the pats mental edge back by beating the colts?? will all the weapons he has help him get to the superbowl?

the only thing players can do is play, not worry about these irrealevent questions...

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:huh: must...resist...urge...to...garner...10%...warning...

ah...

ok...

dude, I'll stop busting your balls if you clue us in on your age.

so, you have "anxioty", whatever that is... yet the answers we need out of the preseason don't matter to you? Then what's troubling you? The questions that Soxcat and Ewker posed are of the utmost importance, and frankly, as a fan, I'm a bit insulted that you dismiss them as trivial.
    I think these questions matter. They matter to most everyone reading the site. What is with the conflicting ideas in posts #11 and #14? Which is it? You want to look at the cake or do you want to eat it? Can't have both.
    or is it that you are just jonesing for football? That I understand.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

my age is 16, not that it is important.....

ok i didnt spell anxiety correctly, a little immature to be giving me crap about that a day later. i posed a question on post #1, thats it....everyone is aloud to post there opinion on this site, mine is that questions going into the preseason, usually get solved in preseason/training camp. therefore the questions are irrelevant until the regular season is closer, we still have 29 days of football games before the games actually go on your record, most of the questions will get answered there.

thats the point i was trying to make.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar