Anyone Else Feel Sorry for Steelers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Steelers AREN'T THAT GOOD!!!!

Unfortunately, it looks like we're way worse.

They did lose to the Raiders. So I'm not discounting the slight possibility that they lay an egg and we beat them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If by some miracle we were to win, it's going to be so funny watching the Stooler fans piss and moan about what a terrible team they are for losing to the god awful Titans.

4. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Is your unicorn tired after being woke up and rode through the Nashville air?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. nickmsmith

YAAA!!! I'm glad I high fived you!!! I look smart, too!!!

You da man. That dum-dum that said he would jump in the Cumberland if the Titans won should be eating some crow right now.

I'm serious. It was pretty clear that the Steelers aren't a good team as they are right now, and we kinda exploited them. We still aren't yet halfway there, but a good win is nice!

If it weren't for Tim Shaw, this game would have been an L.

Our offense is still slacking. Defense still has big holes. But the Special Teams has won us both games so far.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

The unicorn is still waiting on :cj: too kiss it

but an excellent W

I only nearly got kicked out once so it was a pretty good pissburgH game

And for the fans sitting beside me that were actually from Pittsburgh - good times hope you enjoy Nashville. For all the arse clown locals - SMD and drop dead losers!

7. nickmsmith

lol!

I wish I had that unicorn to get through all that damn traffic yesterday. Wanted to come to the Tailgate!!!

And, no better thing has ever been said. About bandwagon steeler fans... SMD. exactly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

we beat a battered down Steelers team. Nothing to hang our hats on imo....

9. nickmsmith

We're a battered one win team!!! Any win is something to hang your hat on... especially one against the Steelers.

Any time the steelers lose AT ALL, it's a good day for me. When the Titans beat them, it's doubly so.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

exactly

Its a good day for the Titans and therfore the world

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar