Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Anyone been watching the Confederations Cup?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by psychotictitan, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Moolah:
    $0
    I know there is a few soccer fans out there and was wondering if anyone has been watchin the Tournament?
  2. BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Locker
    Moolah:
    $40
    yeah....thats pretty awesome that the US beat Egypt 3-0 and gets to play another game...i'm looking forward to that one.
  3. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    I'm really angry that Italy got dominated today.
  4. psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Moolah:
    $0
    They can thank Brazil for scoring 3 goals to help them advance. Spain is no Egypt though,US is going to have to play practically a flawless game in order to beat Spain.
  5. psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Moolah:
    $0
    Even as a fan of Brazil i thought this game was going to be close. I didnt expect Italy to come out as flat as they did considering it was a must win game for them. They had a some chances but the ball just didnt bounce their way.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,999
    Italy had no clue as to what they were doing. Robinho is my favorite player, so I'm kind of partial to Brazil.

US need to get it together. Quickly.
  7. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $23
    USA should win this thing :)

I think I will be most dissapointed if Freddy Adu is left of the World Cup Team. While he is not the international goal scorer I would have hoped, he's proven in the under 18 World cup to be clutch, and flashy, and all the things we have been missing for years on the official world cup team. So I hope he s put on the team for no other reason than he has the it factor we've been missing for so long now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.