Anybody wanna bet 2 QB's go top 10?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The weeks leading up to the draft bring out the crazy in people, and this may be a fine example of just that.

Don't call me crazy, well you can if you want, but I think both Geno Smith and Matt Barkley end up going top 10. (I'm praying this happens)

Now let's not confuse what I think for what I know. I know neither of those 2 guys are top 10 material, but look who's picking; Jacksonville, Oakland, and Buffalo. 3 teams more than stupid enough to go for these guys.

Hearing Buddy Nix talk about QB's last week really got me thinking that dumb ass franchise will risk their whole season on a QB not named Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Last year I did call Minnesota moving around for Matt Kalil

so maybe this happens too?

Watcha think?

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The only way I see a two QB's going top ten is if the Jaguar's take Geno Smith before he falls to the Bills. If that happens all bets are off but I think the Raiders lets Palmer and Pryor battle it out in camp and the Cardinals take Lane Johnson to solidify they're OL.

3. JCBRAVE

Raiders about to have to release old Carson Palmer there buddy
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...are-expected-to-target-a-quarterback-but-who/

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Don't forget the eagles.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I see it happening, dont forget about Arizona also.

6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Geno is def going to the Eagles. I would bet on it. I could see the bills going Nassib in 2nd though not the 1st.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would take that bet as well, we're seeing all these mock drafts right now with 1 or none because of the level of talent at the position but teams will always reach for a QB. I guarantee Geno Smith goes top 10 and a very good chance someone else starts climbing up the draft boards soon.

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Vick is not the long term answer and is getting up there in years. They may feel Geno needs a season or two to sit and learn. Chip Kelly has at least 3 years to turn this thing around and could see Geno in a couple years to be that answer. He also fits Kelly's offensive scheme which Foles does not. Like I said before the entire Eagles camp was at the WVU pro day including the owner. The last time the owner was at a pro day was guess who? Donovan F. McNabb. I would almost guarantee he goes to the Eagles.

10. JCBRAVE

Guys it's a QB league, someone will reach and make Barkley the 2nd guy taken before we pick, thats just how it goes.

Locker going 8th
    Gabbert going 10th

teams reach for QB's every year

if you get QB right, it's all down hill from there, teams spend years striking out at QB because the game goes through QB's

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar