Anybody see the almost titan fan v titan fan fight?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yes they do. The stadium will have their secret ops come and have them taken away faster than the CIA. They don't mess around anymore.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Video or Proof of this? I've heard that people have texted them and it must have fallen on deaf ears.

3. nickmsmith

No, I'm just being goofy. I did see them take away a beach ball. I called the security guard "The fun police." So I have proof that they have a zero tolerance policy on inflatable beach balls.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You mean those fools with the red jackets... I've seen them talk to a fan in the stands while they were on the field. The fan was recording the refs. I guess that's a no no.

5. nickmsmith

The guys in red are the Fun Police Special Task Force. The FPSTF as they are called, are the "green berets" of the force. They started out as the guys who sell funnel cakes then moved their way up to elite status. It takes weeks to complete that kind of training.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The problem with texting the security (a good idea that I admit I didn't even think of at the time) is this was around the concessions. So there was no "seat" to report and by the time they got there Ricky probably would've been gone.

I just think it's horrible to see Titans fans want to fight each other... and the whole lets take it outside like they were in high school.

Anyway these things happen, it really wasn't a big deal, but I thought it reflected poorly on the fan base. Also I had 4 relatives at the game all ages 60+, and I don't really want drunken fights around the concessions where kids and elderly are walking around.

7. nickmsmith

Right on. The problem is, too many football fans are testosterone and alcohol-filled idiots. That will probably never change. That's why all of the high-brows sit secluded from the general neanderthal public.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Yeah! We had blood shed and everything! :scared:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I've seen multiple people get removed in the last few years. All but one group really deserved it. We've got a few families in the rows in front of us that always bring their kids, and they don't mess around. The people who are really drunk and cursing loudly get kicked out every time.

Feel free to drink and yell, just make sure it's cheering.

I think that they're required to warn you once before they kick you out.

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I saw a woman slap the out of her boyfriend/husband/dude she was sitting beside at a preseason game several years ago. I believe we played the browns that night.

Someone told the ushers and the ushers came down and told the woman not to do it again and told her to watch the game from the concourse area (we were in the south endzone) if she was having problems with the person sitting next to her.

Either times have changed or there was a double standard that night. Granted, this was before the RG commissionership.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar