Anybody received their playoff tix yet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

The unfortunate thing is that consumers have begun to view things such as cars, owning a home, premium health care, cell phones, ipods, computers, and many other toys as necessities rather than luxuries. Not to mention having kids and assuming all those luxuries are rights the kids are born with.

That is a sad mindset to have, and one that is the prototypical 'keeping up with the jones'' and ultimately the quality in "rich people" that the lower to middle class despise, in being materialistic, yet they possess the same materialistic needs and lack of character.

If everyone in this country lived at or below their means, the economic system as we know it would be just fine.

2. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

3. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I got my playoff tickets today......................:cheers3:

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's on!!!

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Cool. I can't wait to get home.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What's your address?

:suspect:

7. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Got my tix today in Martin, TN
    Whoo hooo!

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I just got an early xmas gift, My mom is flying her and me down to the Divisonal game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Did the Titans ticket office already sell the playoff tickets they are or will be selling for the game? I called the ticket office about a month ago and was told there were gonna be a small amount of tickets sold to the public.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar