Anybody gettin nfl league pass this year??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stillmatic23, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Im gettin it!! i wanna watch titans games and every other game in the nfl. Im also thinkin about gettin into fantasy football. I cant wait for college and pro to start. Im tired of lookin at the bottom of the screen and top of the screen to see what the titans are doing lol.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im tired of looking AT the screen and seeing Michael Vick, Barry Bonds, or Pacman Jones.......

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:wave:

I'm getting it. Only draw back is that I couldn't get a stream riper to work with it last year to save the games.:rolleyes:

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've been fortunate enough to have it since the first year and this year will be no different. That half hour when all the games are ending is the most frantic switch-fest in all of TV..

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

All my friends are gettin it, and we always hang out on sundays, they grab reg season, Im the palce for the playoffs, so were set

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Well, Since comcast got bamboozeled, 40 bazillion of us got nothing to watch as I understand it. And never will, until the nfl network gets rolling in like 6 years. So the internet will be my primary hope for viewing the games. I'm paying 5$ to get that nfl network now, and it is well worth it, but it sucks not see the games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar