Anybody get madden08?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by stillmatic23, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do you get all the missing guys from the real rosters to put them on the titans, like filiani, otto, fuller, lawory, and so on?

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'd just make them. I made pacman, turned Savage into Conover, made Tony Brown.

I think they would have put those guys in, but there are just too many WR/DBs on the team, we'd have like 70 people on the team if they put everyone in.
    Still baffles me that Donnie Nickey is in the game. The only things he is known for is for fighting with vince and being spat on by Lendale.

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I took the bold move of just deleting it from my system.

I read this is the last year of their exclusive contract, so maybe some other company will "get it right" next year.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im not buying another madden if they are the same quality of this one. the amount of fumbles i have lost online is absolutely ridiculous.

5. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

how do u update rosters....360 version

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Go a little deeper. Don't by any EA products until they fix this one.
    This product is an overhyped steaming pile.

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

It's ok. When compared to last year. i have the ps3 version, and it's cool. I am entertained, and I guess that's what counts mostly. Besides, they have our boy on the cover, how could a real fan NOT buy the game??

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Stupid question alert...

So played Madden 08 for the first time last night on my PS3. Fun. BUT, I know in the past when you went online you could download current rosters, except when I did it here I didn't see anything. Have they just not gotten that far yet or am I overlooking something. My big dissappointment in the game is the lack of players like Roydell Williams etc.

Any help would be great!

9. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

No sir, two more years on the exclusive license. So it will be 3 more years before we can *possibly* see a different NFL game.

Later

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

What about importing players from NCAA 08?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar