1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Anybody else start locker in fantasy?

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by NC titan, Sep 23, 2013.

1. 520

520 Starter

yup plus I give em 10 minutes until that mile high elevation has em gassed running that o
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

true that.... chip kelly is gonna have that team so tired by mid season and he still wants to keep this tempo up. The eagles D is gonna blast kelly if he keeps doing this because their top is terrible. I can't complain tho, i have d jackson as my # 2 wr and he gets his touches. my other wr's are megatron, julio jones and larry fitz. rb's are forte and cj. matt ryan qb.
  3. 520

520 Starter

I got matt ryan as well...I think im sitting him for phillip rivers even though ryan has a more favorable match up but rivers is just looking too good this year but im torn what you think
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

they both have very tough matchups... I usually go by that when in doubt because rivers and ryan always put up solid numbers. I would probably go with rivers in this case because that game might go in to a shootout more so than the falcons and dallas.