Any word on USC pro day?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by dman050586, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tennessee meeting with Reggie?

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The most impressive guy might have been Justice. Big (320 pounds), strong (38 reps) and still has a 39 inch vertical. Guy looks like he could be an all-pro DT. He might end up being the best OT down the road.

3. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

wow i cant believe how many reps lendal white got, kinda skimpy, he should have ran the 40. and 244 wow! that is overweight for him. He came out of shape i think. this should drop him a couple picks down.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Say hello to rd 2 lendale...

Too many good backs in this draft for someone to jump ahead and get him. We know that bush and williams will come off before he does and there are a lot of good prospects other than them. Maroney ran a 4,49 with a bad hamstring and addai was very impressive at the combine with a 4.4. Why take white when he refused to run and didn't lift well?

Didn't lendale say that he weighed 250+ in the rose bowl?

Of course the positive here is that we can get him now with our second pick.:greedy:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we could get him but I doubt we will. May as well wait until next year and get Peterson or someone.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

William Buchanon put up some good numbers. Sub 4.4 40yd with 40 inch vertical and 6'3"....love the measurables, must have bricks for hands or did he just get buried behind Mike Williams, Dwayne Jarrett, Steve Smith...hopefully Chow has some scoop.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny...

Based on his mediocre or nonexistant workouts it's not at all unrealistic to think that 3 RBs and maybe 4 will be taken ahead of him. There are not a huge number of teams looking for a RB either.

One of course will be the colts who would love to have their pick of maroney, addai and white when they come up. Don't you think that addai or maroney are the more likey choices for them? Guys who can catch the football.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh i'm not saying it is unrealistic he won't be there when we pick again at #2. I am just saying I dont think we will go that route anyway.....not when we already have Reggie as our #1 pick....:brow:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

of course he fits the Pittsburgh type RB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar